Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm baaaaack

There needs to be a serious vacation post, and there will be one.
With photos.
Of trees.
And mountains.
And marine life.
And general British Columbia awesomeness.

Just.. not today.

Also, I have a good secret, but that will also have to wait. A good one. I swear.
No, I'm not knocked up. That, friends, would be bad secret. Seriously.

Moving right along..

I've only been back in the province.. oh.. for five days now? Less than a week. And already it feels like it has been years since I was away. Eep. Luckily, the vacation also seemed to last for years, so perhaps it'll all even out.

Things I have done since returning:
  • fed my sausage-dog sausage
  • worked a shift at my beloved Queen Anne mansion
  • given my mother orchids
  • called my grandmother and my father
  • submitted journal articles on time
  • canoed!
  • played guitar
  • gone on a dog playdate
  • dislocated my shoulder (but all is well!)

Most of those things are fantastic,  and I shall celebrate them as such.

I hope you're all celebrating things too.

1 comments:

Zoe said...

I can's wait to see your photos! That's a great list of good things you've done, apart from the shoulder. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com