Thursday, December 2, 2010

Your Vote Counts!*


I'm working on a (re)design for launching this blog. You, lucky duck, get to vote on a background image! If your selection is.. uh.. selected, then you could win a free homemade totebag, baked goods, knitwear, or a commercially-brewed mug o' beer, or whatever else I'm able to send you in appreciation. Lucky duck, indeed.

Here are a few options, all awesome original art courtesy of Sarah at totallysevere.com


A:


B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

 I: (similar to how it is now)


 You may also be creative and suggest a background or theme not listed here. I am very open to suggestions and shall be very receptive to help with this blog (read: send you a tote bag or feed you cookies or some other sort of token of my appreciation).

So, leave a comment and vote your heart out while you still can, before I get impatient and choose one for myself, give your totebag to the dog, eat all of the cookies, knit all of the wool, and get drunk on beer, thus using up any possible prize. Remember the Little Red Hen? Yeah, I'm not that nice, so vote, vote, vote and I'll give you something awesome.

However, as I suffer from extreme self-doubt, any decision made by me alone will likely be changed frequently. That is annoying for blogs, so seriously, rock the vote.

*I reserve the right to be fickle.

8 comments:

Caitlyn said...

I like C or D

Lindsay said...

I vote for B, C, or I.

Kate Taylor said...

A or C - but mostly A. I love A so much.

Mur Mo said...

My vote goes for G

renee said...

C the answer is always C

Anonymous said...

I like E.

- Caileigh

Anthony P. Gulston said...

A dude

a blog about the little things said...

I know I'm too late to pick one, but I would go for any of the following: A through D.
But using Ellie as a theme is always the right thing to do. ;)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com