Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011



Ooh, I am excited about this.

Caren over at http://www.teachickadees.com was kind enough to give up her spot in Zoe's Pay it Forward so that I could be fortunate enough to receive one of Zoe's fine works. You can check out some of Zoe's stuff over at her Etsy shop. Buy something, eh? She puts a metric tonne of time and effort into the cross-stitched items, and I'm sure she's just as particular about the other items she makes, too. Caren's a sweetheart, too, so if you're looking for something vintage, make sure you check out her Etsy shop. She's currently on vacation, but will be restocked soon. I found the perfect gift for my partner there. Yep. Perfect.

So, the first five people who comment on this post will receive handmade items from me sometime in 2011. You may request whether you'd like something knit or sewn, and we'll combine our efforts to find something you like and something that I can make. I'm good with anything knit - as long as it's not a huge garment - and I'm decent at square things that are sewn - tote bags, placemats, pillowcases, etc. We'll figure something out.

The catch is that you have to Pay it Forward and commit to either posting this on your blog, if you have one, or using some other type of lottery system - perhaps Facebook or Twitter or a banner outside of your house or something. Whatever you like.

Oh - and Caren is also getting a handmade gift from me for being so sweet, regardless of whether she comments or not. Because she's just that kind of awesome. Also awesome = Jackson Creek Press in Peterborough. But that's another blog post.. It's in the works. I pinky swear.

Ready? Set? Go!

5 comments:

Zoe said...

I feel a teeny bit greedy, but I also really want something handmade by you! So put me on the list!

CL said...

You're definitely on the list! So is Caren :)

Stephanie Cann said...

Okay, I've thought long and hard about this and I'm in.

CL said...

Yay, Stephanie! What would you like?

Donaji said...

I would love something from you as well :) I'm not a commenter but a visitor :) I gotta post this on my blog...pronto!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com